Friday, June 14, 2013

Quick stop... Happy Shopper

So... I decided to stop by a little kitchen store (Kitchen Collection) at our local mall and look what I found on a super clearance.  A large (20"x14") bamboo cutting board for only $4.98 plus and additional 20% off making it a total of $4.00.  How super awesome is that?! If there were more I would probably buy more, but 2 is all they had. I also found a small ice cream scooper perfect for making small cookies for only $3.97.  These droppers usually retail for $10 or more. Yay for savings!


Then I decided to stop by Bath and Body Works and guess what?! Semi-Annual Sale!!!! Time to stock up on the good stuff.  I bought a Sheer Freesia shower gel and body splash spray, a Daisy Dreamgirl shea enriched shower gel and the coordinating spray, and an enchanted orchid shower gel.  A total of $59.50 without tax for only $15.25 a total savings of $44.25! Wow that's a steal.

Hurry over to BBW for your summer essentials- trust me their body washes are the best!

Have a good one-
Anna


 

No comments:

Post a Comment